How To Solve “Bluestack Not Connecting To Internet Problem” [Windows 10 Error]
Hello Online BaBaJi Lovers !!!
If Your BlueStacks Not Connecting to internet after upgrading to Windows 10 then Try the Steps Below :
1. First Go to Programs Files folder in C: drive.
2. Locate the BlueStacks folder and select it.
3. After that Right Click on folder and select Properties option,
4. Go to Security tab and then click on Edit option.
5. Now Select the Users one by one and allow full control by checking the Check Box.(Screen shots are also included)
6. After that click on Apply button and then OK.
7. Now Restart the system and run BlueStack and check.
WhatsApp Us For Latest Updates: Message Your Name on “7222837459”
[Save No in your phone As “Onlinebabaji” To Receive Broacast Message]
Share This Blog With Your Friends On Whtsapp, Twitter, FaceBook .
For Any Problem Comment Down/ Message us on Fb/ Comment in Group.Like our facebook Page and join Our Group for more 🙂
Paytm wallet cashback offer 2015
Amazon discount offer on gift cards